see url Circular No : SSICS/01/2018
flirten lernen für frauen Dated : 15.01.2018
http://chennaitrekkers.org/author/peter/page/83 Jan 31 st (Wednesday ) : Guru Ravi Das Jayanti
http://mediaeffectivegroup.pl/?jiiopaa=opcje-binarne-bonusy&c7c=10 Feb 13 th ( Tuesday) : Shivratri
follow link March 2 nd ( Friday) : Holi
http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=facciamoci-due-soldi-operazioni-binarie&9a8=96 Circular No : SSICS/02/2018
site de rencontre avec cubaine Dated : 15.01.2018
click Subject : Regular School Timings
Regular School timings will resume w.e.f 16.01.2018. Kindly refer to the school Diary for the same.
School Transport will ply accordingly.
Circular No : SSICS/03/2018
Dated : 15.01.2018
Classes : P. Group-Class XII
Kindly send Rs 10 for the Army Day Flag 2018.
Circular No : SSICS/04/2018
Dated : 01.02.2018
Request for SLC : In case you are planning to withdraw your ward or doubtful about your ward’s continuity in the school , kindly forward your request for School Leaving Certificate on the prescribed proforma available at the school reception latest by 15.02.2018 to avoid inconvenience.
Dress Code for Path & Langar on 24 th February : In order to ensure proper discipline on the day of Path on 24 th February students MUST come in their track suits along with their parents. Defaulters will not be allowed to attend the Path.
Blood Donation Camp : With the support of Parents and staff every year the Ex-students of the school organize Blood Donation Camp on the day of the Path. We shall be highly obliged if you could donate and arrange more donors for the noble cause.
Circular No : SSICS/05/2018
Dated : 01.02.2018
Subject : Documents submission for Accounts Department.
Kindly submit the following required documents latest by 10 th February 2018.
- SLC/TC of the Previous School.
- Photograph of your Ward.
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
Circular No : SSICS/06/2018
Dated : 05.02.2018
Play Group-Class II
To create awareness among students about colours White/ Black Day will be celebrated on 07.02.2018. Therefore you are requested to dress your child in White or Black and send White or Black food items. e.g. kheer , paneer , rice, curd,urad dal, black grapes.
Circular No : SSICS/07/2018
Dated : 12.02.2018
- To Handle the Examination stress, a Counselling Session will be held for Classes IX & X as per the following schedule.
- It is mandatory for the parents to attend the Counselling Session.
Circular No : SSICS/08/2018
Dated : 18.02.2018
- We invite you to Shri Sukhmani Sahib Path followed by Guru Ka Langar as per schedule :- Date : 24 th February 2018 Time : 10.00 a.m onwards.
- All the parents are requested to join in for the Path & Langar.
- Dress Code for Path & Langar: In oreder to maintain uniformity and enforce discipline atudents are required to come in their School Track Suits along with their parents.
- Blood Donation Camp : As aregular feature , Blood Donation Camp has been organized by the SSESA Members ( EX Students) of our school with the support of GMCH Sec- 32 Chandigarh.
Your Cooperation is solicited.
Circular No : SSICS/09/2018
Dated : 22.02.2018
Subject : Submission of the School Fee
- Kindly clear your dues latest by 24.02.2018 to avoid inconvenience.
- Please ignore if already paid.
Circular No : SSICS/10/2018
Dated : 23.02.2018
Subject : Vaccination for Measles & Rubella
- With reference to the District Education Circular No. GC A/ 2018 dated 12.02.2018 wee would like to inform you that the state of punjab is conducting the MR ( Measles & Rubella ) Vaccination Campaign as apart of the national statregy to eliminate Measles and control Rubella.
- Under the Campaign , the Departments of Health and Education are partnering with schools to bring students and teachers to jointly participate in the MR Campaign. Therefore children in the age group of 9 months to 15 years will be vaccinated in the school in the month of April/May.
- Kindly give your consent or inform the school incase your ward has any medical problem or objection regarding the vaccination.
Your cooperation is solicited.
Circular No : SSICS/11/2018
Dated : 01.03.2018
Subject : Holiday
Due to Teachers’ Training Programme , School will be closed on 05.03.2018( MONDAY). The scheduled activities will be conducted on 06.03.2018( Tuesday).