Circular No : SSICS/01/2018
Dated : 15.01.2018
Subject : Holidays to be entered in the SCHOOL DIARY.
Jan 31 st (Wednesday ) : Guru Ravi Das Jayanti
Feb 13 th ( Tuesday) : Shivratri
March 2 nd ( Friday) : Holi
Circular No : SSICS/02/2018
Dated : 15.01.2018
Subject : Regular School Timings
Regular School timings will resume w.e.f 16.01.2018. Kindly refer to the school Diary for the same.
School Transport will ply accordingly.
Circular No : SSICS/03/2018
Dated : 15.01.2018
Classes : P. Group-Class XII
Kindly send Rs 10 for the Army Day Flag 2018.
Circular No : SSICS/04/2018
Dated : 01.02.2018
Request for SLC : In case you are planning to withdraw your ward or doubtful about your ward’s continuity in the school , kindly forward your request for School Leaving Certificate on the prescribed proforma available at the school reception latest by 15.02.2018 to avoid inconvenience.
Dress Code for Path & Langar on 24 th February : In order to ensure proper discipline on the day of Path on 24 th February students MUST come in their track suits along with their parents. Defaulters will not be allowed to attend the Path.
Blood Donation Camp : With the support of Parents and staff every year the Ex-students of the school organize Blood Donation Camp on the day of the Path. We shall be highly obliged if you could donate and arrange more donors for the noble cause.
Circular No : SSICS/05/2018
Dated : 01.02.2018
Subject : Documents submission for Accounts Department.
Kindly submit the following required documents latest by 10 th February 2018.
- SLC/TC of the Previous School.
- Photograph of your Ward.
- Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
Circular No : SSICS/06/2018
Dated : 05.02.2018
Play Group-Class II
To create awareness among students about colours White/ Black Day will be celebrated on 07.02.2018. Therefore you are requested to dress your child in White or Black and send White or Black food items. e.g. kheer , paneer , rice, curd,urad dal, black grapes.
Circular No : SSICS/07/2018
Dated : 12.02.2018
- To Handle the Examination stress, a Counselling Session will be held for Classes IX & X as per the following schedule.
- It is mandatory for the parents to attend the Counselling Session.
Circular No : SSICS/08/2018
Dated : 18.02.2018
- We invite you to Shri Sukhmani Sahib Path followed by Guru Ka Langar as per schedule :- Date : 24 th February 2018 Time : 10.00 a.m onwards.
- All the parents are requested to join in for the Path & Langar.
- Dress Code for Path & Langar: In oreder to maintain uniformity and enforce discipline atudents are required to come in their School Track Suits along with their parents.
- Blood Donation Camp : As aregular feature , Blood Donation Camp has been organized by the SSESA Members ( EX Students) of our school with the support of GMCH Sec- 32 Chandigarh.
Your Cooperation is solicited.
Circular No : SSICS/09/2018
Dated : 22.02.2018
Subject : Submission of the School Fee
- Kindly clear your dues latest by 24.02.2018 to avoid inconvenience.
- Please ignore if already paid.
Circular No : SSICS/10/2018
Dated : 23.02.2018
Subject : Vaccination for Measles & Rubella
- With reference to the District Education Circular No. GC A/ 2018 dated 12.02.2018 wee would like to inform you that the state of punjab is conducting the MR ( Measles & Rubella ) Vaccination Campaign as apart of the national statregy to eliminate Measles and control Rubella.
- Under the Campaign , the Departments of Health and Education are partnering with schools to bring students and teachers to jointly participate in the MR Campaign. Therefore children in the age group of 9 months to 15 years will be vaccinated in the school in the month of April/May.
- Kindly give your consent or inform the school incase your ward has any medical problem or objection regarding the vaccination.
Your cooperation is solicited.
Circular No : SSICS/11/2018
Dated : 01.03.2018
Subject : Holiday
Due to Teachers’ Training Programme , School will be closed on 05.03.2018( MONDAY). The scheduled activities will be conducted on 06.03.2018( Tuesday).
Circular No : SSICS/13/2018
Dated : 06.04.2018
In solidarirty with Shiksha Bachao Abhiyan by National Independet school’s Allaiance ( NISA) , the school will remain closed on 07.04.2018.
However the office will remain open from 9 a.m – 1 p.m.
Circular No : SSICS/14/2018
Dated : 09.04.2018
Kindly send Rs 20/ for the Identity Card of your ward.
Circular No: SSICS/ 15 /2018
Subject: Reminder for School App
- The School’s App is available on Google Playstore (Android) and Apple Store(IOS).
- This is to remind you that you may download the School’s Mobile App ‘St.Soldier Mohali’ to check the updates of your wards.
Username for Parent Log in: Padmission no. for e.g if the admission no. of your ward
is 1234 then the username is P1234
Username for Student Log in: Sadmission no. for e.g if the admission no. of your ward
is 1234 then the username is S1234
Password : schoolpad
In case of any difficulty you may contact Mr. Manish Parmar Mobile no.(9876463456)
Circular No: SSICS/ 17 /2018
Subject : Consent for MR vaccination.
As per the District Administrations Guidelines , the school is going to join the nation campaign of eradicating Measles and Rubella. the vaccination will be done in school during the second or third week of May. Your consent is solicited.
Kindly give your option for the same : Yes …………… No …………….
Circular No: SSICS/ 19 /2018
For Cls I-X
- Kindly ensure your ward has his / her breakfast in the morning.
- Students MUST carry lunch box. The stomach should be full before vaccination.
- You are requested to be present for MR vaccination of your ward on 11 th & 12 th May
As per the class wise schedule :
Date 11 th May : Cls I 9.00 a.m ,Cls II 10 a.m, Cls III 11 a.m , Cls iv 12 noon Cls V 1 p.m
Date 12 th May : Cls VI 9.00 a.m , Cls VII 10 a.m , Cls VIII 11 a.m , Cls 12 noon , Cls X – 1 p.m
Circular No: SSICS/ 24 /2018
Subject : Request for Promotional Advertisements in the School’s Brochure.
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that this year St. Soldier School, Ph-7, Mohali is going to celebrate its 25th year in the field of education. We are going to publish a BROCHURE which will carry promotional advertisements and brochure will be circulated all over the tricity. Thus, providing your organization a good opportunity to advertise. The rates of the advertisements are as follows:
- Back Page (coloured) : Rs.30,000
- Inner Front Page (coloured) : Rs.25,000
- Inner Back Page (coloured) : Rs.20,000
- Full Page (coloured) : Rs.15,000
- Full Page (b/w) : Rs.10,000
- Half Page (coloured) : Rs.8,000
- Half Page (b/w) : Rs.5,000
- Quarter Page (coloured) : Rs.4,000
- Quarter Page (b/w) : Rs.2,500
Kindly fill in the Proforma given below and avail this opportunity.
Hoping for your whole hearted co-operation.
PROFORMA FOR BOOKING THE ADVERTISEMENT
Name of the organization: _____________________________________________________________
Content of the advertisement:
Forwarding a cheque/draft of Rs. ________ in favour of St.Soldier Educational Society, Mohali for advertising in the School’s Silver Anniversary Brochure.
Circular No: SSICS/ 25 /2018
Subjects : Sports Clubs in School
The School’s Sports Clubs will be functional from 25 th May- 31 st May Time : 7.30 a.m – 8.30 a.m.
Those interested can make the best use of the clubs. there are no extra charges for the same.
Circular No: SSICS/26/2018
Dated : 03.07.2018
Classes : V to IX
Subject : Su Do Ku Classes
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students
It is my pleasure to convey to you, that the management of the school has taken the initiative to introduce Su do ku tutorials as a part of the school curriculum. It will not be a classified as a SUBJECT in the strict sense of the term, but will be more in the nature of an extra curricular activity or a hobby.
Playing Sudoku exercises the brain extensively! Some of the numerous advantages of playing Sudoku are that it:-
- improves memory & stimulates your mind.
- increases your concentration power.
- develops logical thinking and patterns.
- gives you a sense of accomplishment .
- reduces the chances of developing Alzheimers in old age by keeping your brain active.
Su do ku tutorials will be started on a periodic basis and students will be graded in the periodic reports according to their performance with the sole objective of encouraging them, but a poor performance will not in any way effect their academic assessment.
We feel that we are one of the first schools in the country to take such a unique initiative and strongly believe that we will be setting a trend for others schools.
Hoping that the combined efforts of the students, parent, staff and management will make a huge success of this pioneering initiative.
Circular No: SSICS/ 27 /2018
- In order to make the students healthy , the school has planned to introduce a short break after the second period for consumption of fruit/juice/lassi/lemonade etc.
- The recess will be after 5 th period.
- Parents are requested to send the same in air tight containers.
Circular No: SSICS/ 28 /2018
Subjects : Advertisement for the Brochure.
- It gives me immense pleasure to inform that St. Soldier Int. Convent School, Mohali is celebrating its 25 th Year in the field of Education. We are going to publish a BROCHURE which will carry promotional advertisements and brochure will be circulated all over the tricity. thus , providing your organisation a good opportunity to advertise.
- Incase you are interested in getting your Company’s/ Organization’s / Business House Ad published in the Brochure you are requested to contact the Class Teacher for the detailed proforma for the same.
Circular No: SSICS/ 30 /2018
Classes : I-V
Subjects : Encouraging Creativity in Languages English , Hindi & Punjabi.
- This is to inform you that the school is making an all out effort to wean students away from rote learning.
- The earlier practice of giving a set of questions for assignments and then testing the students from those very limited questions is being discontinued. Now only sample questions of different types will be done just for practice. However a lot of oral practice and revision of the chapters will be done by the teachers.
- Questions set in the Unit Test and Terminal Exams will be different from the sample although the format will be same.
- Therefore, you are requested to prepare you ward in the following way for the Unit Test /Terminal Exams.
- The Lesson should be read and comprehended thoroughly before the Test/Exam and oral drill in answering relevant questions should be given.
- Written practice of a few difficult answers/ spelling should be done.
- Focus should be on understanding the question asked and answering it in the proper format (esp. on how to begin the answer).
- While revising refer to the format of the sample exercises done in the N. Books.
- The above change will be initiated only in Literature and Creative writing (letter, paragraph, sentences etc.) of English, Hindi and Punjabi this year.
- Kindly feel free to clarify any doubt regarding this change with the Subject Teacher or the Headmistress.
Your whole hearted co-operation is solicited to bring about this much required change.
Circular No: SSICS/ 31 /2018
Classes : VI-VIII
- We are pleased to inform you that the school has registered with bharat Scouts & Guides , Punjab under the Registration No. PB/CBSE/19/90 dated 16.07.2018.
- Bharat Scouts & Guides aims to support young people in their physical , mental & spiritual development , that they may play constructive roles in society , with a strong focus on the outdoors & survival skills. For more details log on to the website : wwww.bsgindia.org.
- To begin with , this year around 48 students from Classes VI-VIII ( 24 Boys Scouts & 24 Girl Guides) are going to be selected.
- The selection will be based on the Academic Performance & Physical Fitness of the students.
- Only committed students will be given the opportunity.
Your cooperation solicited.
Circular No: SSICS/ 33 /2018
Subject : Donation for the Kerala flood victims
As you are aware about the nature’s fury in Kerala , we as the citizens of the nation should show an act of kindness by helping the flood victims.
Therefore you are requested to donate generously for them. The donation in cash will be sent via a renowned NGO- Smile Founadtion. the updates can be checked on their website : www.smilefoundation.com
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Circular No: SSICS/ 33 /2018
Subject : Change in PTM Schedule
In order to give more time for revision the school has planned to conduct the PTM on 1 st September 2018 istead of 08.09.2018 . Time : 12 noon – 2 pm
The school will be functioning for the first 5 periods . The PTM will commence after that.