- Be friendly and courteous to others in and out of the school. Always wish visitors, guests and staff members any time of the day.
- Be obedient, punctual and neat.
- Cheerfully accept the work assigned to you as your rightful share and face challenges courageously.
- Be ready to lend a helping hand at home, in school or to any unattended visitor you happen to meet in the school premises.
- Be truthful at all cost and at all times.
- Respect the liberty and right of others.
- Be sensitively aware about the aesthetics of the environment in the school premises. Use dustbins as a matter of habit.
- Be disciplined in and out of the class. Maintain absolute silence while moving inside the school building.
- Learn to say ‘No’ when asked or tempted to do a thing which you know is wrong.
- Cultivate an international outlook and consider people from all the parts of the world as your brethren.
- Imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship i.e. neither feel excessively happy in victory nor lose heart in defeat.
- Take pride in wearing the school uniform.
- Never cheat or be unfair at play or work.
- Never be cruel or rough. These are traits of a bully.
- Do not grumble-be constructive in your criticism.
- Do not waste time in idle gossip.
- Do not damage or disfigure school property.
- Do not disturb the decorum of the class with unnecessary noise or talk while moving inside the school building.
- Do not lose mutual respect for the opposite sex since yours is a co-educational institution.
- Mobile phones, unkempt short hair/ gel in hair, chewing gums and use of foul language are totally banned in the school. Anybody found guilty will be fined heavily.
- The school has the right to take disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is harmful or performance is consistently unsatisfactory.