Skip to content
- School Transport is available for Mohali, Chandigarh and surrounding areas. The students who avail the transport facility are expected to understand and follow the transport regulations.
- Students availing the bus facility are expected to be at the Bus Stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus.
- In keeping with the guidelines issued by the Traffic Police, the driver will stop only at the designated bus stops.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused by them to the bus.
- The Bus Conductor along with student bus monitors will be responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Unruly behaviour, pushing and bullying will be dealt with strictly.
- Students must not move around inside the bus or project any part of their body outside the bus when it is in motion.
- Students should be instructed not to stand either in front of or behind the bus when it is stationary.
- If parents have to take the child personally, the Bus Incharge has to be informed and the Gate Pass should be counter signed by her.
- Minimum one month’s notice prior to the payment of next fee instalment should reach the school’s office by those who desire to discontinue the bus service.