Education for All
The school motto “Sarbat Da Bhala’ implies that the institution believes in the welfare of society without any distinction of caste, creed, race or social status.
Welcome to St. Soldier International Convent School
Founded in April 1994 and christened after the great Saint Soldier Guru Gobind Singh Ji, St. Soldier International School is an English medium Co-educational Senior Secondary Institution. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (Affiliation Code: 1630173). The school occupies a place of pride among the educational institutions of Mohali and is managed by St. Soldier Educational Society.
St. Soldier Mohali launches Mobile App in Orientation Programme on 7th May 2016
An orientation programme for parents of Playgroup - Class II and Classes V-VI were conducted at St. Soldier School Mohali. Headmistress Ms. Amrit Kalsi welcomed the parents and apprised them about the new ventures of the school like the Robotics Lab, The Shooting Range, and introduction of Kabbadi and Lawn Tennis apart from the Dining Room , Computer Lab and a separate Library for the toddlers. The well qualified, experienced, dynamic, versatile and enthusiastic teachers were introduced. To prove that the school cares for the emotions of the parents she recited a letter (in the form of a poem) written by a concerned mom to her child's first teacher. Other important guidelines about personal hygiene, attendance etc.was given by Ms. Prabhjot Anand. Ms. Jaspreet Baidwan gave tips on happy parenting and healthy tiffin. Principal V.Tiwana spoke about the changes and challenges faced by students of Classes V And VI who enter their puberty stage.
A 'MOBILE APP' was launched and parents were taught the steps to log-in and find out about their ward's attendance, performance in tests, daily homework and also track the school bus if required.
At the end Vice Principal Ms. Anjli Sharma thanked the parents for their constant support and cooperation.
News & Events
- Holiday Homework
- Techfest – 2017 held at St. Soldier Mohali
- World Laughter Day Celebration
- Labour Day was celebrated 1 May 2017
- Red Day celebrated April 2017
- Investiture Ceremony Apr-2017
- Toddlers Welcomed on First Day (6 April 2017)
- Graduation Ceremony held at St. Soldier,Mohali 24,March,2017
- Rhymes & Recitation Day kick started
- Rhyme Time at St. Soldier Mohali
Another feather in the cap
Students of St. Soldier brought laurels to the school at the Zonal and Dist. Athletic Meet.
- Himanshu Goswami student of Class XII bagged 2 Gold Medals in Triple Jump and High Jump .
- Kushpreet Singh received two Silver Medals and 1 Bronze Medal in Triple Jump, 200 metre race and 5Km. walk respectively.
- Pradeep and Abhishek bagged Bronze Medals in 1500 and Triple Jump.
- Lovepreet Singh bagged Silver Medal in 1500 race and Manpreet Singh bagged Silver Medal in Long Jump.
- Abhinav bagged Silver Medal in 3Km walk.
Harman Singh, Jaskirat Singh and Abhinav bagged Silver Medals in Open State Table Tennis Tournament at Jallandhar.