You are advised to take preventive measures against the following:
- http://lycheeonline.nl/fimore/pifre/782 Dengue & Chikungunya:
You may send your wards in full sleeved shirts/ T shirts and lowers/trousers. (Not compulsory)
online dating sites for cats B. Wrong Posture due to Heavy bags:
• Send the books/notebooks and stationery items strictly according to the Time Table to ensure that their
bags are not heavy
• Avoid sending a water bottle since the School has sufficient provision for clean drinking water.
• The straps of the bags should be put on tightly (not hung loosely) over both the shoulders.
This is for your information and necessary action.
buy Viagra 100 mg in Cleveland Ohio Circular No. SSICS/4/2016
Play Group – Class II
To create awareness among students about Colours White/Black Day will be celebrated on 05-02-16. Therefore you are requested to dress your child in White or Black and send White or Black food items.
e.g. Kheer, curd, urad dal, black grapes etc.
site de rencontre 3eme age Circular No: SSICS/3 / 2016
see Dated: 03-02.2016
- Request for S.L.C. : In case you are planning to withdraw your ward, kindly forward your request for a School Leaving Certificate on the prescribed proforma available at the school reception latest by 15.02. 2016. Even if your are doubtful please do this in order to avoid any inconvenience later on.
- Dress Code for Path & Langer on 20th February: In order to enforce more discipline and reduce undue focus on trendy clothes and accessories, students will come dressed in School Uniform (Track Suits)along with their parents on 20th February. Those who do not comply will be send back and given a lower grade in Co-Scholastic area of Attitudes & Values.
- Change of Mobile No./ Address : As per the School Diary, you are required to inform the ClassTeacher/ School Office in case of any change in your Mobile No. or Address. This is extremely necessaryin order to keep in touch with you.
http://pialadunia.es/?espikoleto=citas-de-internet-normas-upel&2df=3b Circular No: SSICS/01/2016
http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=en-iyi-ikili-opsiyon-siteleri&2ae=14 Dated: 15. 01. 16
Subject: HOLIDAYS to be entered in the SCHOOL DIARY.
Jan 16 (Saturday) : Guru Gobind Singh ji Jayanti March 07 (Monday) : Maha Shivratri
Feb. 22 (Monday) : Guru Ravidas Jayanti 24 (Thursday) : Holi.
25 (Friday) : Good Friday.